ICC Dispute Resolution Library
Keep up-to-date with the most recent dispute resolution publications and documents with our easy to use, ICC Dispute Resolution Library (DRL).
The online service provides advanced search options to help you quickly browse thousands of pages of content, including awards, commentaries, reports, rules, articles and more. Simply search by publication, category of content, language, author, keyword or date to find the information that best fits your needs.
Several sections of the DRL are freely accessible. However, to access the complete library you must subscribe to this service. To learn about our pricing packages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The primary content of the DRL comes from:
- the ICC International Court of Arbitration Bulletin, a biannual periodical focusing on arbitration and other forms of dispute resolution from a worldwide perspective;
- the Dossiers of the Institute of World Business Law; and
- other publications, such as the Secretariat’s Guide to ICC Arbitration.
In the DRL, you will find:
- extracts from awards rendered by ICC arbitral tribunals;
- tools for finding where ICC awards have been published;
- articles providing comment and analysis on law and practice;
- reference documents, including the annual Statistical Report on ICC Arbitration;
- Commission Reports offering guidelines and information on procedural and substantive issues, including the ICC Guide to National Procedures for Recognition and Enforcement of Awards under the New York Convention; and
- the complete collection of ICC Dispute Resolution Rules—both current and previous versions.
Visit the ICC Dispute Resolution Library.