- Director of Policy and Global Affairs
- Vacancy (CDI) with the Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration Hong Kong Office
- Communications manager – Global Alliance for Trade Facilitation
- Vacancy (CDD 6 months) with the Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Freelance designer
As the world’s largest business organization, ICC relies on a very diverse and international team specialised in a broad range of work areas – from public policy through to arbitration. Our team constantly strives to deliver the highest quality service to our members and customers the world over. We value a highly spirited, dedicated, impartial and competent workforce – attracting people of more than 50 nationalities.
You will find here our job openings at ICC’s Global Headquarters in Paris, as well as our specialist offices in Hong Kong, New York and Singapore.
- Global Communications Intern
- Internship with the ICC Arbitration and ADR Promotion Department
- ICC Dispute Resolution Services internships: Paris
- ICC DISPUTE RESOLUTION SERVICES INTERNSHIPS: Hong Kong
- Internship Opportunity with SICANA Inc.
- Traineeship with the ICC International Centre for ADR
- Traineeship with the ICC Legal Services Department