Diversity and inclusion are the cornerstones of ICC culture and values and crucial to our purpose to secure peace, prosperity and opportunity for all.
As the world’s largest business organization, ICC relies on a very diverse and international team specialised in a broad range of work areas – from public policy through to arbitration. Our team constantly strives to deliver the highest quality service to our members and customers the world over. We value a highly spirited, dedicated, impartial and competent workforce – attracting people of more than 50 nationalities.
You will find here our job openings at ICC’s Global Headquarters in Paris, as well as our specialist offices in Hong Kong, New York and Singapore.
- Deputy Director (ICC), Global Alliance for Trade Facilitation
- ICC – TradeComm Global Program Coordinator (Consultant)
- Assistant – Case Management Team
- Director, Geneva Office
- Assistant – Case Management Team (CDD – replacement parental leave)
- Head of EU Affairs
- ICC/ECA CoE Regional Coordinator for Africa
- Deputy Counsel, Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration (Paris)
- Counsel Abu Dhabi Global Market, UAE, vacancy with the Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration representative office for the MENA region
- Internship – Project coordination, World Chambers Federation (Paris)
- Stage – Contrôle de Gestion, service Finance
- Internship – Arbitration and A.D.R., Africa and Europe (Paris)
- Internship – ICC Dispute Resolution Services, SICANA (New York, NY)
- Internship – ICC Dispute Resolution Services, Documentation and Research Centre (Paris)
- Internships – Global Policy department (Paris)
- Internship – Marketing, Digital Standards Initiative, ICC Asia (Singapore)
Please find below a listing of current job opportunities within ICC network.