The Standing Committee supports the Centre in administering ADR cases filed under ICC Expert Rules and ICC Dispute Board Rules.
As of October 2018, three new Appendices have been added to the ICC Dispute Board Rules, replacing the previous Appendix. These new Appendices empower the Standing Committee to make decisions under the ICC Dispute Board Rules and to decide challenges filed against DAAB members under the 2017 FIDIC Contracts.
The Committee comprises a maximum of fifteen members, all of whom are appointed by ICC for a three-year renewable term. The current members are as follows:
- James Nicholson (United Kingdom), President
- Victoria Orlowski (United States), Vice-President
- Fernando Cunado Garcia-Bernalt (Spain), Vice-President
- Cecilia Misu (Chile, Germany)
- Dr Paul Tichauer (Canada)
- Dick Appuhn (Italy)