Incoterms® 2020 practical A4 chart outlines the obligations, costs and risks of the buyer and seller under each of the 11 Incoterms® rules. The handy chart can be easily printed and kept as a reference guide.
RULES FOR ANY MODE OR MODES OF TRANSPORT
- EXW | Ex Works
- FCA | Free Carrier
- CPT | Carriage Paid To
- CIP | Carriage and Insurance Paid To
- DAP | Delivered at Place
- DPU | Delivered at Place Unloaded
- DDP | Delivered Duty Paid
RULES FOR SEA AND INLAND WATERWAY TRANSPORT
- FAS | Free Alongside Ship
- FOB | Free On Board
- CFR | Cost and Freight
- CIF | Cost Insurance and Freight
Before download, kindly note:
- The content of the wallchart should not be altered, proportions or colors of the Incoterms® 2020 practical free wallchart should remain as now (i.e. do not remove or change the colours, do not stretch the Logo to make it taller or wider, do not alter the logo, do not remove the logo, etc) unless express and written permission is obtained from ICC.
- Don’t use the Incoterms® 2020 practical free wallchart in any manner that is detrimental to the reputation of the Incoterms® Rules or ICC.
- Don’t use the Incoterms® 2020 practical free wallchart to imply association with or sponsorship by ICC, unless express and written permission is obtained from ICC.
Any use of the Incoterms® 2020 practical free wallchart in any manner contrary to the above Policy will be considered unauthorised use, unless written permission was obtained from ICC. ICC may take whatever action it deems necessary to prevent such unauthorised use.