Members have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the work of the Institute
- Make known and support the activities of the Institute
- Provide the Institute with a wealth of expertise in many fields of international law and practice
- Apply to speak at Institute events
- Propose various subjects for reflection
- Promote Institute activities in their home countries
- An invitation to attend an annual Colloquium for Institute Members, free of charge
- Various invitations to attend exclusive meetings (ICC Institute Innovation Meetups; Jurisprudential Debates etc), free of charge
- An entry in the online Membership Directory
- A twice-yearly electronic Newsletter
- Participate in the activities of the Iberian/Latin American (LAI) and Australasian Chapters
- Submit articles for inclusion in the ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin
- Invitations to various social events organised worldwide exclusively for Institute Members
- Be eligible for Council Membership, the governing body of the Institute
- 20% reduction on all Institute publications
- 20% reduction on the annual subscription for the ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin
- 5% reduction on all ICC Institute’s conferences as well as on selected ICC conferences.
All members are required to pay an annual membership fee that runs from January to December.
- Standard rate: €400
- Under 40 years of age rate: €250
Please note that according to the Institute’s Statutes, your application will be reviewed by the Admission committee.