For more information, please contact
Ana BernalICC Business Development CoordinatorContact by email
Driven by our commitment to accelerating sustainability and climate action, ICC co-developed with GIST Impact a solution that supports organisations in engaging small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in their sustainability processes.
What is SME 360X?
SME360X is a user-friendly platform designed to help supply chain leaders, financial institutions, trade bodies and banks assess environmental performance and impacts across their value chain and networks.
How can you use SME360X ?
Streamline data collection, aligned with regulations and standards
Data gathering aligned to requirements specified in new standards and regulations, including the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD), ensuring data can meet reporting needs
Analyse data for better decision-making and impact materiality assessment
A powerful and intuitive dashboard that translates sustainability data into measurable monetary impact, providing easily comparable, sector-specific and location-specific insight
Estimate data for easy onboarding
Rigorous scientific and economic models that provide estimations where sustainability data is missing or not tracked, making it easy for SMEs to get started.
Build credibility with recognised certification
ICC SME360X certifications available to SMEs when they complete their first environmental impact assessment, and when they set pledges to reduce their environmental impact.
Improve transparency with efficient tracking and management of the supply chain
Aggregated view of SME reported data, including customisable features to understand the impact of a value chain or network.
Empower change with an advanced dashboard for sustainable growth
Unleash the potential of SMEs with a comprehensive dashboard that offers industry benchmarking, actionable insights, and expert recommendations. Take decisive steps to continuously enhance your supply chain companies’ environmental footprint and make a lasting impact.
How does it work?
A simple five step process
- Input company’s available information and environmental data easily
- Receive reliable data estimates, generated by our advanced scientific algorithms, unlocking sustainability reporting for SMEs with limited data
- Identify the most material impacts to the company and environment
- Manage sustainability data in a centralised system, making it easier to track, analyse and report on
- Compare company’s environmental performance against sector average
- At an aggregate level, compare entire value chains and networks against sector benchmarks
4. Set pledges
- Build an action plan to reduce company’s most material impacts over time
- Learn about best practices that can yield the biggest performance improvements
5. Take action
- Identify areas of improvement and track progress against pledges over time
- Get certified with an official ICC SME360X certificate and showcase achievements to customers and other stakeholders
- Make data available to your clients and supply chain partners who require it for new standards and regulatory reporting, such as TNFD and CSRD
What do users say about SME360X?
As we support SMEs through the green transition making sustainable business a reality for all, we have documented some of their experiences along the way. Read the stories of SMEs – from small start-ups to more established players – as they champion the green transition in their day-to-day business and navigate the complexities of sustainability reporting:
- Championing the green transition – A small bamboo business in India shows how
- How a small handicrafts business in India is measuring its environmental impact
- Mexican small business entrepreneur shows how sustainability reporting tool fits the bill
Request a demo
Complete the following form to receive additional information and a live demo of the SME360X platform