Export/Import Certificate (EIC)
The Export/Import Certificate (EIC) is a specialised programme that supports the needs of companies working with clients and suppliers worldwide.
The introductory-level programme provides an in-depth understanding of international trade processes and their related risks to successfully compete in foreign markets.
Created by leading trade expert Guillermo Jimenez—author of the best-selling publication, The ICC Guide to Export/Import: Global Standards for International Trade—the EIC programme includes five core e-cores. Each e-course will develop the essential skills required to effectively trade worldwide and manage an international business, from negotiating contracts to resolving cross-border disputes.
- Export/Import Finance—Payment Security Devices
- Global Business Management: Strategies and Structures
- International Business Transactions and Contracts
- International Logistics, Shipping and Sourcing
- International Trade and Export/Import Transactions
After completing all learning modules, candidates take an exam based on the knowledge delivered through the EIC’s five core e-courses. ICC Academy examinations are proctored “live” via the Internet. The passing grade is set at 70%.
Candidates who pass the examination will be issued an accredited certificate for the programme and may use the “EIC” designation—the new global standard for trade professionals.
Key features of the EIC
- Top-of-the-line training
- Dynamic digital learning platform
- Multi-level modular training
- Designed by a key industry influencer
- Virtual coach assistance to achieve learning goals
- Study anywhere and anytime
- Exams: proctored “live” online
The introductory price for the full EIC certification is US$549. This includes membership of the ICC Academy for a 12-month period, access to the five online training courses, as well as a one-time attempt at the assessment exam.
For individual courses, pricing begins at US$150 and participants earn a certification upon completion.
To learn more about this programme, please visit: icc.academy.