The Ethical Marketing and Advertising (EMA) programme provides the know-how and skills to spot and avoid ethics violations, critical to those looking to build consumer trust and brand loyalty.
The EMA’s advanced-level curriculum is aimed at marketers, advertisers and other professionals working for regulators advocacy groups, advertising associations and academic institutions, including their business students.
Divided into six lessons, the EMA was developed by experts from ICC’s Marketing and Advertising Commission, and the renowned international business school, INSEAD. The two-hour interactive e-course provides a comprehensive understanding of the principles at the heart of global advertising codes, which are applicable across all industries.
- What is the ICC Code?
- Importance of Ethical Advertising
- Ethical Principles relating to Customers
- Ethical Principles relating to Society
- Ethical Principles relating to Competitors
- Digital Marketing
Key features of the EMA
- A virtual coach assists and guides you through each interactive lesson to achieve the learning goals
- 37 case studies, 68 videos, 55 quizzes and activities
- Market-leading certification built on the ICC Code’s 80 years of expertise
- Exam is proctored ‘live’ via the Internet and can be scheduled anytime
This e-course is available free of charge. Professionals wishing to solidify their commitment to the ICC Code and earn an ICC Academy Certificate are encouraged to take a final examination for a nominal fee of US$200.
To learn more about this programme, please visit: icc.academy.