ICC BASIS contribution on IGF Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) improvements consultation
ICC BASIS views the IGF multistakeholder process as also captured in the MAG as an important part of the IGF’s structure and ability to ensure it evolves as a true multistakeholder forum.ICC BASIS is pleased to provide responses to the questions presented for discussion about improving the MAG processes.
- Has the work of the MAG been consistent with the mandate set out in the Tunis Agenda and subsequent decisions?
- How best to nominate non governmental members for the MAG?
- How best to nominate the MAG Chair?
- How best to organize open consultations?
- How best to link with regional meetings?
- How best to link with international processes and institutions?