Call to Action to Save Our SMEs
ICC has launched a call for urgent and decisive action to Save Our SMEs and combat the economic repercussions of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In an initial “SOS” call to Save Our SMEs, ICC has issued recommendations to governments to:
- Provide direct and immediate support to small businesses to ensure their continued operation
- Provide direct and immediate support to workers and those most vulnerable—both at home and abroad
- Ensure support reaches MSMEs and their workers quickly
- Adapt existing government-led social programmes
- Ensure open trade and the expedited flow of essential goods across borders
- Implement formal and informal channels for dialogue between government, employers, workers and communities.
See also: ICC Corporate Call to Action- supply chain leadership during COVID-19
Visit the Save Our SMEs website