ICC, including the secretariat of the International Court of Arbitration, is leaving the historic building that has housed it since 1926, shortly after ICC’s establishment as the world’s business organization in 1919.
“While we leave 38 cours Albert 1er with a feeling of nostalgia, we move to our new headquarters, the Palais Wilson, with an eye on the future and particularly on our role as a relevant and leading global business organization that requires expanded facilities to match its growth,” said ICC Secretary General Jean-Guy Carrier.
Close to 200 staff members, representing more than 30 nationalities, work at ICC headquarters. The international secretariat develops and carries out the ICC work programme and remains in close contact with the extensive ICC network of members and regional offices in 130 countries. There are about 6.5 million companies in the ICC network.
With improved conference facilities and a larger selection of meeting rooms, ICC’s new headquarters will set the organization apart as a venue of choice for a range of ICC trainings, conferences, and meetings. The Palais Wilson has been entirely renovated and modernized. The seven floors provide office space, meeting rooms and other facilities. ICC will remain conveniently located and easily accessible for visitors from near or far.
The new headquarters is located at 33-43 avenue du President Wilson, 75116 Paris, with the first working day scheduled for 21 October. Mail can be sent to the new address beginning at that time. Mail sent to the old ICC address will be forwarded to the new address for several months after the move.
Telephone numbers and email addresses for all ICC personnel will remain the same.