Here’s what you can expect from our new service:
- Whether it’s a laptop, tablet or even a smartphone, mobile devices are an integral part of our daily professional lives. To best accommodate users, our Digital Library is available anytime, anywhere, no matter the device.
- Over the next few months, we’re set to roll out three channels—beginning first with our Dispute Resolution channel and then later launching two brand new channels on Trade Finance and Incoterms® and Commercial Contracts.
- Quickly browse with ease through statistical reports of cases administered by the ICC International Court of Arbitration and the International Centre for ADR, or discover our official opinions on key matters of interest from our policy commission experts. You can even stay abreast of our global standards including the official Incoterms® rules. Whatever your purpose, thanks to the Digital Library’s powerful search features and advanced filters options, accessing ICC’s catalogue of expertise is just a few clicks away.
- With a modern, minimalist design and a customisable interface to adapt to your law firm, institution, corporation or organisation’s specific needs and interests—finding ICC-related information has never been simpler.
- While some materials are available only to paid subscribers, many sections, such as finding where an ICC arbitral award was published, reports by the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR and even parts of the renowned journal, the ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin, are all searchable without a subscription.
- Subscribers to our Trade Finance and Incoterms® and Commercial Contracts channels will benefit from integrated community discussion forums to encourage peer-to-peer learning and professional networking. So go ahead, join the conversation with fellow professionals and engage, collaborate and share information.
- Our digital service offers a cost-effective and flexible solution by lowering costs associated with printed books and dramatically cuts down the time and energy spent hunting for the information you need when you need it most.
Take the opportunity to upgrade your knowledge with a subscription to the ICC Digital Library.