ICC International Court of Arbitration will be hosting their 1st ICC Namibia Arbitration Day, which will bring together leading practitioners from Namibia and abroad to discuss key issues in domestic and international arbitration.
Topics to be discussed include ‘Innovations in ICC Practices’, ‘Best practices in international arbitration’, ‘latest developments in Southern Africa’ and ‘overview of the current framework for arbitration in Namibia’.
- Understand the ICC Rules of Arbitration and practice of international commercial arbitration
- Identify the issues and the role of the ICC Court’s Secretariat throughout the arbitral proceedings
- Select and appoint appropriate arbitrators
Who should attend:
– Legal directors and corporate counsel from companies involved in international commercial arbitration
– Practising lawyers
– Other legal professionals