Partnership opportunities with Mediation Competition
ICC Mediation Week is a unique and valuable platform gathering some of the world’s top universities and over 130 leading international ADR practitioners. Already supported by many of the world’s leading law firms and multinational enterprises, our sponsors receive maximum visibility during the promotional phase, onsite and after the conclusion of the event.
Why partner with ICC
Already supported by many of the world’s leading law firms and multinational enterprises, ICC’s mediation events are valuable platforms for networking and the “place to be seen” for practitioners and users of ADR internationally.
- Increase visibility within the international ADR community
- Enhance your corporate image by aligning your brand with ICC’s dispute resolution work
- Create closer ties to ICC and its extensive network
- Receive wider recognition as a supporter of efficient ADR mechanisms
- Make contact with the current and next generation of leading dispute resolution practitioners
- Enjoy greater networking and recruitment possibilities
Significant visibility to targeted audience
ICC offers a variety of partnership options that can be adjusted to your specific interests. You may choose to sponsor one or several events to maximise visibility and meet your marketing objectives. We also work with media partners to cross-promote our mediation events. All partnership agreements are executed on a first come, first served basis.
- As a truly global organization, we have a diverse and international audience. Sponsors receive maximum visibility during the promotional phase, onsite and after the event.
- This Competition will be promoted through a wide range of influential media; relevant partner networks and organisations; as well as our national committees.
- Our social media traffic increases significantly during events.
Media partnerships are based on barter agreements and cross-promotion.
|What we can offer…||What you can offer…|
|Your publications distributed during the event(s)||Distribution of our promotional materials at your event(s)|
|Distribution of promotional material in participant bags||Our logo on your website with link to event(s) presentation|
|Your logo identified as media partner on the ICC website and via social media||E-mail blasts to your subscriber list promoting the event (s)|
|Partnership announcement via social media||Our event announcements through your social media|
|Shared exhibition table to display promotional material||Announcement article of our event(s)|
|And more based on a customised agreement…||And more based on a customised agreement…|
To learn more about our partnership opportunities or to customise a package to your unique marketing goals, please contact: Sara Debenedetti.