This issue marks the introduction of the new ICC Mediation Rules with a special feature on mediation, including articles describing the growing importance of mediation seen through the eyes of in-house counsel and a practising mediator.
Readers will also find in this issue extracts from five previously unpublished awards on questions arising in construction disputes, including in relation to FIDIC conditions of contract.
Table of Contents:
- Introductory Note
- The New ICC Mediation Rules
- Does Business Need Mediation? By Abhijit Mukhopadhyay and Kai-Uwe Karl.
- From Novelty to Necessity: Developments in Mediation in English Law and Practice and their Impact on Construction Disputes. By Rosemary Jackson QC.
- Why are Dispute Boards Not More Widely Used in France? By Eric Borysewicz.
- International Construction Contract Disputes: Fourth Commentary on ICC Awards Dealing Primarily with FIDIC Contracts. By Christopher R. Seppälä.
- Extracts from ICC Arbitral Awards in International Construction Disputes
- Books Received
This issue is included in the 2013 subscription.
If you wish to purchase this individual issue or subscribe to the paper version of the Bulletin, please visit the ICC Knowledge 2 GO.
If you wish to subscribe to the ICC Dispute Resolution Library, a dynamic and searchable online database, which includes all issues of the Bulletin of the Court, Supplements and much more ICC publications on dispute resolution, please visit www.iccdrl.com
Should you need any further information on the Bulletin of the Court, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org