As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 170 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity, and expertise.
ICC Dispute Resolution Services (DRS) is hiring a Solutions Delivery Manager to manage the delivery of solutions and services as part of the DRS ecosystem.
- Manage successful delivery, day-to-day running and continuous improvement of DRS solutions (facilitating delivery of ICC’s world-leading Dispute Resolution Services by ensuring solutions are aligned with DRS’ strategic business goals and meet stakeholder needs at the micro and macro level)
- Work closely with the dedicated Case Connect project manager/project team to oversee entry into production and manage any functional workstreams required to support successful end-to-end delivery of the Case Connect case management solution
- Establish good working relationships with all stakeholders impacted by Case Connect, bridging the gap between business and technical teams. Coordinate with business teams (i.e., arbitration and ADR case managers), finance, legal services, information systems department, DRS IT Solutions, vendor, etc. Organise all necessary alignment points and support with task prioritisation
- Post-launch, manage stable day-to-day running of the Case Connect solution and drive continuous improvement activities
- Manage solution risks: collaborate with internal and external technical providers to identify potential issues quickly and propose mitigations. Define and apply incident management protocols
- Measure overall Case Connect performance. Provide monthly reporting to the DRS senior leadership. Use solution data and user feedback to coordinate prioritisation of backlog & feature development
- Work closely with DRS IT Solutions Support team to monitor platform performance and adoption, identify issues or feature requests with high impact for DRS, break down requirements into user stories, oversee fixes and guide the process for feature development and quarterly releases
- Identify opportunities to optimise support tools (e.g. Freshdesk, DevOps) and processes as part of overall successful solution delivery
- Change management: understand the platform’s impact on roles, processes and organisational culture. Support successful adoption of the new tool by all users and support stakeholders adapting to new ways of working
- Collaborate with the ICC Global Marketing and Communications and DRS Marketing departments to keep stakeholders informed about relevant platform features and progress
- Schedule, prepare, moderate and document any ad hoc Case Connect meetings and activities as required
- Champion transformation initiatives alongside Transformation Office (participation in communities, exchange of best practices regarding processes, tools and methodologies)
- Relevant university degree and experience delivering digital solutions (additional experience in case management, operations, project management, client services and/or transformation programmes a plus)
- Experience managing delivery of stellar client service related to digital solutions
- Ability to acquire in-depth functional knowledge of Case Connect (case management digital platform), the dispute resolution services it supports and the DRS ecosystem
- Proficient in Microsoft tools, including Microsoft Azure DevOps, Microsoft Project, and SharePoint, demonstrating a solid grasp of their application in digital projects and team collaboration. A formal professional project management qualification is a plus (e.g. Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt (preferred) or PRINCE2, PMP, MSP, etc.)
- Understanding of CRM and ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics, SAP) is a plus
- Continuous improvement mindset (including proficiency in process documentation and optimisation using BPMN tools, e.g. Adonis, Visio)
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proven autonomy, leadership, accountability and problem solving capabilities
- Perfect fluency in English (C2) and French (beneficial)
Terms and conditions
Estimated start date: As soon as possible
Department: ICC Dispute Resolution Services (DRS). The DRS Solutions Delivery Manager reports to the DRS Head of Operations.
Contract type: CDD 18 months, full time
Geographic location: ICC Headquarters, Paris
How to apply: Interested candidates should send the following to Elie Muala, Talent Acquisition Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify “DRS Solutions Delivery Manager – DRS Operations” in the subject line of their email application:
- Cover note (one page maximum) highlighting key skills and experience in line with the candidate’s profile and key competencies
- Professional CV (two pages maximum)
Closing date for applications: 20 February 2024
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential, and equality of opportunity is for everyone.