As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 170 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity, and expertise.
ICC Dispute Resolution Services (DRS) is hiring a Digital Project Manager to lead projects related to its digital ecosystem.
- End-to-end programme and project management – from planning large and complex projects (including elements of scope, costs, timelines, KPIs, risks, etc.) to implementation (including inter alia procurement, integration management, testing, project quality, communications, change management, etc.) and reporting on progress
- Review and validate the planning, budget and resources dedicated to the programme/project
- Understand and integrate the overall programme/project objectives including a roadmap for its different versions
- Establish a good working relationship with the internal business users, the vendor and the internal Information Systems department
- Manage both external stakeholders (vendors, contractors, etc.) as well as internal stakeholders to design and deliver a tailored functional solution, which meets DRS process needs at the micro and macro level
- Coordinate the different programme/project teams (arbitration and ADR case management (business), finance, legal services, Information Systems department, vendor), organise all necessary alignment points and support with task prioritisation
- Oversee the different functional workstreams from mapping the existing process, coordinating their optimisation, and communicating needs to the vendor
- Ensure that the solution proposed by the vendor meets ICC functional and technical needs (in continuous coordination with the vendor and internal project team)
- Coordinate the testing and validation of the target solution within DRS dedicated key-users
- Define the training strategy of internal and external users and coordinate the realisation of training materials (including use of MS DevOps)
- Liaise with the marketing and promotion team to coordinate both internal and external communications strategy for the communication on the project (communications strategy to be validated via governance meeting)
- Monitor project health, timeliness and task assignment using dedicated ICC tools (including MS Projects)
- Provide monthly reporting on programme/project progress to the senior governance team
- Moderate and document the weekly project follow-up meeting(s) (participants: vendor, Information Systems department, internal project team) and monitor ongoing issues
- Schedule, prepare, moderate and document additional ad hoc meetings as required
- Champion the Transformation initiatives alongside Transformation Office (exchange of best practices regarding processes, relevant tools and methodologies)
- Relevant university degree and between eight to ten years of experience in project management with a focus on digital platform creation
- Expert knowledge of project management principles (including experience with agile methodologies) and demonstrated ability to develop, implement and manage IT/Digital programmes and/or large and complex projects
- Proficient in Microsoft project management tools, including Microsoft Azure DevOps, Microsoft Project, and SharePoint, demonstrating a solid grasp of their application in project management and team collaboration. A formal professional project management qualification is required (e.g. Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt (preferred) or PRINCE2, PMP, MSP, etc.)
- Understanding of CRM and ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics, SAP) is a plus
- Proven vendor management capabilities
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Full ability to operate in an autonomous manner
- Perfect fluency in English (C2) and French (beneficial)
Terms and conditions
Estimated start date: As soon as possible
Department: ICC Dispute Resolution Services (DRS). The Digital Project Manager reports to the DRS Head of Operations.
Contract type: CDI (permanent), full time
Geographic location: ICC Headquarters, Paris
How to apply: Interested candidates should send the following to Elie Muala, Talent Acquisition Manager, at email@example.com and specify “Digital Project Manager – DRS Operations” in the subject line of their email application:
- Cover note (one page maximum) highlighting key skills and experience in line with the candidate’s profile and key competencies
- Professional CV (two pages maximum)
Closing date for applications: 20 February 2024
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential, and equality of opportunity is for everyone.