Internship – CRM and digital marketing (Paris)
ICC’s Global Marketing and Communications department is looking for an intern to join the CRM and Digital Marketing team for 6 months
As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 170 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity, and expertise.
ICC’s Global Marketing and Communications department is looking for an intern to join the CRM and Digital Marketing team for 6 months and be part of an exciting project learning more about CRM, data governance, digital marketing and transition management!
ICC’s Global Marketing and Communications department is seeking an intern whose duties will include:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM support (under the supervision of CRM project manager)
- Internal and external user daily support (database queries, coaching on marketing campaign management, review and validation of email marketing design, customer journeys, event design, marketing forms and pages design)
- Training of new employees (CRM and email marketing tools, business rules, best practices, etc.)
- Advanced queries, Templates and Dashboards design
- Data imports, data cleaning tasks (deduplication, bulk editing)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Mastery of Microsoft (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ideally CRM knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English, good knowledge of French
- Organisation, autonomy, and rigor
- Candidates must be registered as students during the entire internship. Recent graduates, who are no longer enrolled in an educational programme, are therefore not eligible for an internship at ICC.
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate. Interns are also required to handle their own travel/accommodation arrangements for the duration of their stay. The ICC is not in a position to provide scholarships/fellowships.
- The 6-month internship programmes are full-time, and the average working week is 35 hours.
- The intern will receive a monthly gratification of about EUR 700 gross + meal vouchers + partial compensation (70%) of public transport costs.
Terms and conditions
Department: Global Marketing and Communications
Location: ICC HQ – Paris, France
Availability: August 2023
Duration: 6 months
Applications should be sent at: ICC_connect@iccwbo.org with the subject “CRM internship” and your full name and should include:
- A cover letter (one page maximum) highlighting motivation and key competencies you are looking to gain experience in.
- A professional CV (two pages maximum)
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential, and equality of opportunity is for everyone