As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 170 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity, and expertise.
ICC’s Global Marketing and Communications department is looking for an intern to join the CRM and Digital Marketing team for 6 months and be part of an exciting project learning more about Data Quality Management, Digital Marketing, CRM and transition management!
- Maintenance of data quality into ICC CRM data base (Microsoft CRM 365)
- Data research and recovery using CRM based “insights” solutions (Inside View, Sales Navigator…)
- List build of leads/contacts and accounts for CRM users and ICC specific projects
- Manage basic data entry and cleansing procedures using CRM solutions (Duplicare)
- Manage import contact files into CRM data bases
- Support CRM team and coordinate relationship with users (marketing committee, marketing calendar, users’ meetings, etc.)
- Provide users support internally and externally (includes queries on data and management of users dedicated mailbox)
- Train new staff members (CRM tool and email marketing tool, business rules, best practices, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) with advanced Excel skills
- Basic CRM knowledge (preferred)
- Professional English / minimum level of French
- Well organised, rigorous
- autonomous, dynamic, and proactive
- Candidates must be registered as students during the entire internship. Recent graduates, who are no longer enrolled in an educational programme, are therefore not eligible for an internship at ICC.
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate. Interns are also required to handle their own travel/accommodation arrangements for the duration of their stay. ICC is not in a position to provide scholarships/fellowships.
- The 6-month internship programmes are full-time, and the average working week is 35 hours.
- The intern will receive a monthly gratification of about EUR 750 gross + meal vouchers + partial compensation (70%) of public transport costs.
Terms and conditions
Department: Global Marketing and Communications
Location: ICC HQ – Paris, France
Availability: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Applications should be sent at ICC_connect@iccwbo.org with the subject “CRM internship” and your full name and should include:
- A short CV (two pages maximum focusing on the experience relevant to the internship) and indicating clearly the status of current studies (with expected graduation date).
- A cover letter, showing interest and motivation for this particular internship. Please, indicate clearly your availability.
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential, and equality of opportunity is for everyone.