Learn how to effectively trade worldwide and manage an international business, from negotiating contracts to resolving cross-border disputes.
Export import online training and certificate
Export/Import Certificate (EIC)
The Export/Import Certificate (EIC) is a specialised programme that supports the needs of companies working with clients and suppliers worldwide.
This certificate is aimed at export and import managers, trade finance bankers, forwarders and carriers, customs brokers, private and government inspectors and auditors, insurance providers, trade lawyers and trade promotion executives.
Created by leading trade expert Guillermo Jimenez—author of the best-selling publication, The ICC Guide to Export/Import: Global Standards for International Trade—the EIC programme includes five core e-cores. Each e-course will develop the essential skills required to effectively trade worldwide and manage an international business, from negotiating contracts to resolving cross-border disputes.
- Export/Import Finance—Payment Security Devices
- Global Business Management: Strategies and Structures
- International Business Transactions and Contracts
- International Logistics, Shipping and Sourcing
- International Trade and Export/Import Transactions
After completing all learning modules, candidates take an exam based on the knowledge delivered through the EIC’s five core e-courses. ICC Academy examinations are proctored “live” via the Internet. The passing grade is set at 70%.
Candidates who pass the examination will be issued an accredited certificate for the programme and may use the “EIC” designation—the new global standard for trade professionals.
Key features of the EIC
- Top-of-the-line training
- Dynamic digital learning platform
- Multi-level modular training
- Designed by a key industry influencer
- Virtual coach assistance to achieve learning goals
- Study anywhere and anytime
- Exams: proctored “live” online
The price for the full EIC certification is US$699. This includes access to all five e-courses, in addition to a one time attempt at the assessment examination. For individual courses, pricing begins at US$150.
To learn more about this programme, please visit: icc.academy.
Go Global online training
A training essential to avoid pitfalls and costly disputes when expanding internationally.
A 40-hour online course providing a detailed guide to international trade for both exporters and importers. You will learn how to avoid pitfalls and costly disputes by analysing the additional risks and challenges faced when expanding into international markets, and learning how to address them.
- Overview of international trade
- International sales contracts
- International trade terms
- Documents in international trade
- International transport
- Customs and ATA carnets
- Finance of international trade
- International trade law and dispute resolution
- eCommerce in international trade
- Intellectual property
40 randomly selected questions covering all aspects of the course. On completion you will receive an ICC Certificate of Achievement detailing your personal results.
10-49 trainees: €250/trainee
50+ trainees: €200/trainee
Importers, exporters, bankers, traders, practicing lawyers and attorneys