Australian State Chambers of Commerce: e-certify /Ozdocs
eCertify gives you the most efficient means of obtaining stamped and signed Certificates of Origin, Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists and other export documents.
eCertify is used by the following Chambers of Commerce in Australia:
- Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACT)
- Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Fremantle)
- Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Victoria)
- Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Western Australia)
- Australian Business Solutions Group – Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland
- Australian Business Solutions Group – New South Wales Business Chamber – CBD
- Australian Business Solutions Group – New South Wales Business Chamber – Nth Sydney
- Australian Industry Group
- Bunbury Chamber of Commerce and Industries
- Business SA
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia
Fremantle Chamber of Commerce
Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Victorian Employers’ Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VECCI)
“Business SA endorses eCertify as being a big step in the evolution of document certification. The ability to preview, certify/reject or make comment on documents makes the process fast and easy to use.
“Our clients need their documents as soon as possible, and with eCertify, they can have their documents certified in minutes, rather than hours. This has been a big help for them in the way they carry out their procedures when it comes to exports.”
Amy Clark Export Certification Officer International Business Unit – Business SA (South Australia)
Contact: Mark O’Leary, International Marketing Manager eCertify
- OzDocs Express – CertConnect
Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry in conjunction with Ozdocs International Pty Ltd is pleased to announce CertConnect, this ground breaking service for certifying Certificates of Origin and Export Documents has been in use by VECCI since Dec 2006. The Electronic Certificate of Origin service delivers unsurpassed productivity gains to Exporters by eliminating delays and costs associated with the traditional combination of paper and courier based certification.
Main features and benefits of ACCI CertConnect are:
- Faster turnaround as certificates and documents become available to you within minutes of being stamped by ACCI.
- Greater savings on courier and postal costs as stamped documents are delivered directly to you by email.
- Express acquisition of certified documents as stamped certificates can be printed directly to your in-house printer.
- Higher data reliability as all data is filled in by you – the Exporter.
- Easy to use solution enabling you to obtain certificates electronically within one working day.
- Dual flexibility of using the desktop or web-based software which ensures that the service is available “ANYTIME, ANYWHERE”.
- A fully supported and managed service that assures high standards of service, reliability and the best customer support when you need it most.
- Backed by the most advanced implementation that provides acknowledgment messages at every stage to keep you up-to-date at all times regarding the status of your certificate.
- Direct integration with Ozdocs leads to data reuse, therefore eliminating the need to enter data more than once, saving you time and preventing errors arising from re-keying of data.
The ACCI CertConnect Electronic Certificate of Origin maximises efficiency by lowering your costs and freeing up valuable time and resource that can be utilised to stay ahead in a competitive marketplace. For a demonstration on how you can use CertConnect to your advantage contact Ozdocs today, email email@example.com in the subject line “CertConnect Demo”.
About Ozdocs International
Ozdocs International has now for more than twenty five years been providing software and services for trade data exchange and automation. For over two decades now, Ozdocs International has continuously made available to its users “Ozdocs” the most comprehensive export automation solution globally.
VECCI has been using the CertConnect Electronic Certificate of Origin service for more than two years. Since then we have certified several thousand Certificates of Origin. The Electronic Certificate initiative has delivered many cost saving benefits not only to VECCI but also to its members. Your CertConnect service is simple and easy to use.
Nadene Paul, Trade Officer International Trade, Victorian Employers’ Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VECCI) – “the most influential employer group for the state of Victoria, servicing over 15,000 businesses” (www.vecci.org.au)
Contact: Peter Chamings, Corporate Account Manager