Don’t miss last chance to register for 9th World Chambers Congress!
Less than a month remains to register for the ICC WCF 9th World Chambers Congress and secure participation in this unique gathering set to address topics at the heart of local and international chamber agendas.
Chamber, business and government representatives from over 100 countries are expected to participate in the three-day event to network and exchange best practices, and address the shared issues affecting the way they are doing business in their respective communities.
From Afghanistan to Zambia, participating countries range from economic powerhouses and emerging networks to remote economies and communities.
Online registrations for the ICC WCF 9th World Chambers Congress will close on 1 June, with onsite only registrations available from 8 June. The Congress also provides special rates for least developed countries, as well as special deals for group delegation, offering a complimentary registration for every 10 full-paying delegates.
A dynamic mix of plenary and workshop sessions have been designed to capture the diversity of the needs of chamber communities. They include:
- ATA Carnet
- Certificates of Origin (CO)
- Global trade in the 21st century
SMEs and Entrepreneurship
- Finance for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Best job creation & economic development project
- Chambers online
- Digital currencies
- Procurement opportunities with the United Nations
- Best advocacy project
- Trust in government
- Buy Local
- Act global
- Environment toolkit
- Migration and skills
- A sustainable world
- Chamber brand
- Public law chambers
Confirmed speakers include:
- Arnaldo Abruzzini, Eurochambres
- Gyan Chandra Acharya, United Nations
- Yonov Frederick Agah, World Trade Organization
- Baybars Altuntas, EBAN European Business Angel Network
- Kathryn Beiser, Edelman Group
- Alexey Ershov, Smarter Cities Europe IBM Analytics
- Arancha Gonzalez, International Trade Centre
- Gian Maria Gros-Pietro, Intesa Sanpaolo Bank
- Sergei Katyrin, Russia Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Lv Jianzhong, Tang West Market Group
- Chidi Okpala, Airtel Money; Bharti Airtel International
- Demetrios G. Papademetriou, Migration Policy Institute
- Ambassador Ken Quinn, World Food Prize
- Charlotte Ruhe, Small Business Initiative EBRD
- Maros Sefcovic, European Commission for Energy
- Ambassador William Lacy Swing, International Organization for Migration
Returning to Europe, under the theme “Community, Identity, Vision”, the Congress also includes a 2,500-square metre exhibition area and a unique business programme that will allow delegates to expand their network and create long-lasting business relationships for their institutions. Registration to the ‘Network connections’ business programme will only be possible for delegates who register by 20 May at the latest.
The Congress will also feature finals of the 2015 World Chambers Competition, with sessions showcasing innovative projects undertaken by chambers in their efforts to keep pace with the needs of small- and medium-sized enterprises.
Don’t miss the opportunity of participating in this unique event that will combine knowledge, processional exchange and networking all in one place.
Find out more about the Congress by visiting the website: www.worldchamberscongress.org
Save the date: The ICC WCF 9th World Chambers Congress takes place in Torino, Italy on 10-12 June 2015. Follow the Congress on Twitter at #9WCC @WorldChambers.