ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (ICC YAF) is organizing a conference on the eve of the 6th annual Cambridge Arbitration Day.
A panel will discuss and debate, among others, the following topics:
- Arbitration Events: Should you go to them? How to introduce yourself and air your views?
- Elevating your profile in public: friend or foe?
- Should you display your professional experience?
- Social Media: Connections, posts, likes, and effect on your arbitration career.
- Institutional perspective: What is the role of arbitral institutions in promoting or even regulating the issues?
This ICC YAF event will be followed by a cocktail reception, organised by the Cambridge Arbitration Day.
Who should attend?
This conference is aimed at young arbitration practitioners of approximately 40 years or under: counsel, arbitrators, corporate counsel or academics. The ICC YAF Conference is an ideal forum for young practitioners to exchange thoughts on international arbitration and to enrich their network in the region.
***CALL FOR QUESTIONS!! Please submit any questions you have for our panel to email@example.com by 3 March 2019 – it will do its best to answer them on the day!***