This training, held on 26-28 September, will provide participants with a first-hand experience and understanding of the ICC Arbitration procedure through practical and interactive sessions. Participants will study the arbitration proceedings through the simulation of a mock case.
• Understand the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration and practice of international commercial arbitration
• Identify the issues and the role of the ICC Court Secretariat throughout the arbitral proceedings
• Select and appoint appropriate arbitrators
• Prepare and draft the Request of Arbitration and the Answer to the Request submitted to the Arbitral Tribunal in small working groups of roughly 10 participants
Hours and credits
CLE Credits: 24.25 – MCLE Credits: 20.25 – CPD Hours: 20.5 – CNB Hours*: 20.5
*This training has been sent for CNB approval
ICC Young Arbitrators Forum ( ICC YAF)
The ICC YAF forum will provide young practitioners, mainly consisting of professionals under the age of 40, with a forum to exchange thoughts on international arbitration with more experienced speakers.
Topics to be discussed:
- Document production in international arbitration;
- Experts in international arbitrations;
- How the selection of arbitrators will influence the procedures of the above.
ICC Japan Arbitration Summit
The ICC Japan Arbitration Summit, organized by ICC Japan, will take place on Thursday 29 September and will offer a line-up of world-class speakers, topical discussions and an excellent opportunity to network.