ICC Institute Masterclass on International Contracts – Negotiating and Drafting M&A Contracts
Training Level 3
Practical application, with a mock case in small working groups, will evolve around specific M&A topics such as:
- Condition precedents
- Representations and warranties
- Forms of Buyer and Seller protection
- Limitations of Liability
Who should attend?
- Legal directors and corporate counsel from companies involved in international trade
- Practising lawyers
- Legal practitioners advising international trading companies
- Business people involved in international trade and dispute resolution
- Lawyers, corporate counsel and business people who may be involved in M&A activity
Participants less familiar with M&A will be provided with some suggested reading ahead of the training.