Join us at the Business and Climate Change Summit (BCS) – the leading annual forum for businesses, investors and policymakers on climate action.
BCS is where business and governments come together to agree on a roadmap for reaching net zero emissions over the next half century. It demonstrates how low carbon strategies are good for business and good for growth – and builds the partnerships needed to scale up and accelerate the low carbon transition.
In the aftermath of the Paris Agreement we are on an irreversible path to a net zero carbon economy. However, to keep the average global temperature increase well below two degrees, we must act faster and more decisively than ever. It’s no longer just about commitments; it’s about real climate action.
Business holds the key to meeting global carbon reduction targets; and collaboration between business and government is critical to success. Forward thinking companies with climate change at the heart of their business strategies will reap the benefits of high return investments while those that don’t will face greater risks – from policy, investors and climate change itself.
- Business and industry
- Banks and financial institutions
- Project developers, climate change consulting firms
- Credit rating agencies
- Central and state government ministries, departments and agencies
- Carbon market exchanges
- Carbon market research / communications / media firms
- Industry associations
- Multilateral and bilateral agencies
- Municipal corporations and other urban local bodies
- Renewable energy companies
- Technology and equipment suppliers