The ICC Investment Pre-Moot will be held on 22 February 2019 at the ICC headquarters in Paris, France.
The ICC Investment Pre-Moot will enable teams to:
- Measure up against and interact with other students from various countries and legal systems;
- Receive comments from and socialize with arbitrators from different professional, cultural and legal backgrounds;
- Practice and improve their advocacy skills; and
- For those selected to compete in the Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court, refine and adjust their oral arguments just before the actual moot.
- This event is free of charge. When applying Teams are responsible to ensure that they have sufficient funding for their travel and stay in Paris. No sponsorship from the ICC is available in this regard.