The conference will gather in Lisbon a number of specialists from all over the world to consider and discuss the latest developments and the hot topics in international arbitration, particularly the Portuguese and Spanish speaking markets. The topics in discussion will include:
– ICC One year in review (experience to date on the Expedited Procedure Provisions, 6 years of the Emergency Arbitrator proceedings and presentation of final report of the arbitration Commission; update on the work of ICC Belt & Road and Africa Commissions);
– Arbitration in construction disputes;
– Costs and third-party funding in international arbitration;
– Arbitration facing compliance issues, corruption allegations, determining facts and sanctions;
– Data protection, privacy, transparency and cyber security in international arbitration.
Who should attend
Practicing lawyers, arbitrators, mediators, corporate counsels, academic and professionals interested in and/or involved in international arbitration and other dispute resolution services, interested in obtaining further knowledge and keep up to date with domestic and international arbitration in Portugal and Spain.