ICC’s annual Miami conference is the key forum for understanding international commercial arbitration in Latin America. This conference provides an indispensable update on developments in the region and is the most important gathering for the Latin American arbitration community. Not only does it offer a line-up of top-class speakers, topical discussions and relevant news, but also an excellent opportunity to network. The conference attracts more than 600 participants representing about 40 countries.
Topics will include:
- Arbitration in the face of an anti-trade political atmosphere
- Expedited Procedure Rules
- A “compliance” approach to arbitration
- Being an arbitrator today: current challenges
- A fresh look at the application of the New York Convention in The Americas
The ICC Institute advanced level training on “Assessment of damages by arbitrators” will take place on 5 November 2017.
Who should attend?
- Practicing lawyers
- Arbitrators, mediators
- Corporate counsel
- Professionals interested in and/or involved in international arbitration in Latin America and the Caribbean