ICC Court Alumni are empowered and entrusted as enduring advocates of our dispute resolution mission to enable business to secure peace, prosperity and opportunity for all through continued engagement with the ICC Court and our work.
ICC Court Alumni are some of the most dynamic, successful and inspiring dispute resolution professionals in the world.
We’re proud to call them our own!
That is why we have created the ICC Court Alumni Group, a global forum providing unique opportunities to create lifelong connections, share knowledge and support former Members of the ICC International Court of Arbitration.
Why join ICC Court Alumni?
Join us to maintain your connection and engagement with the world’s leading arbitral institution.
As dispute resolution leaders, champions and mentors, ICC Court Alumni Group Members are invited to bring their expertise and experience to a broad range of ICC dispute resolution activities, pioneering initiatives and inspiring programmes.
- Create lasting connections
Connect with former and current ICC Court Members worldwide who share ICC dispute resolution experience.
- Stay updated
Share insights, discuss and debate with other Alumni virtually through an online forum and in person at meetups.
- Build your network
Our unique global reach provides opportunities to build your business and career development network or just get to know like-minded individuals who understand what it’s like to be an ICC Court Alumnus.
- Enhance expertise
Strengthen or broaden your dispute resolution expertise through the exchange of knowledge.
- Give back to the dispute resolution community
Consider contributing your growing expertise, including providing internships and mentoring current and future practitioners, through the ICC Young Arbitration and ADR Forum (YAAF).
- Career guidance
Realise your professional goals by sharing experiences, discovering new opportunities or seeking support for projects.
- Networking opportunities
Reunite at regional conferences as well as quarterly / yearly Alumni events and meetings. Events include professional meetings (networking, talks, discussions etc.), as well as Alumni social networking events.
Meet our ICC Court Alumni Steering Committee
- Kap-You (Kevin) Kim, Senior Partner, Peter & Kim, (Seoul), and former Vice-President of the ICC Court (2012-2021)
- Inka Hanefeld, Founding and Managing Partner, Hanefeld (Hamburg), and former Vice-President of the ICC Court (2015-2021)
- Yoshimi Ohara, Partner, Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu, (Tokyo), and former Vice-President of the ICC Court (2015-2021)
- Roland Ziadé, Partner and Global Co-Head of International Arbitration, Linklaters (Paris), and former Member of the ICC Court (2009-2018)
- Eduardo Zuleta, Zuleta Abogados, (Bogota) and former Vice-President of the ICC Court (2015-2021)
Want to become a member or organise an ICC Court Alumni event? Contact us today. email@example.com