Vacancy (CDD 6 months) with the Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration
The Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration is currently recruiting a Project Coordinator for its Training & Conferences department.
The position is based at ICC’s headquarters in Paris.
The Project Coordinator will assist the Senior Project Managers in the organization of the events and in the coordination of the ongoing projects. He/she will be responsible, under the supervision of the Senior Project Managers, of implementing the events and projects plan of the department.
The role involves the following tasks (non-exhaustive list):
Organization of events (seminars and conferences) in Paris and abroad:
- Assist the Senior Project Managers with the formatting and translation of programs;
- Liaise with the speakers (organizing their trips when needed, keeping contact with them during the preparation of the seminar/event);
- Develop and update the budget;
- Draft logistics notes and “deadline memos”;
- Coordinate the drafting, design and printing of promotional brochures;
- Promotional emailing: data administration (internal ICC database) and mailing;
- Promotion of events throughout partnerships and/or any possible cooperation in order to increase participation to the events and consequent revenues for the department;
- Communication: drafting promotional briefs on the ICC website, in cooperation with the communication department;
- Marketing: research of new contacts and partnerships;
- Logistics: identification of the event’s venue, rooms’ reservation, catering, restaurants, transports, hotel accommodation, answer to the participants’ requests, negotiate contracts if needed, and any other logistic aspect of the event;
- Prepare all the necessary documents, in particular the working files (research and coordination with the speakers as well as with the Senior Project Managers and Legal Coordinator);
- Draft of the session scenarios if needed;
- Make sure that the event runs properly: welcome and registration of the participants, liaise with the speakers, coordinate with the general services, etc.;
- Post-event follow up: thank the speakers and all the actors having contributed to the event’s organization, check the payments and follow up with the budget, etc.
- Liaise with the other ICC departments to coordinate the needs and ensure the proper management of the ongoing projects;
- Update the ICC database;
- Manage the IT tools: creation and update of intranet for the speakers and the participants when necessary, upload our App, update of the ICC website;
- Answer any request for information concerning the department’s activities.
The candidate must have a previous relevant experience in events organization; he/she should be autonomous and able to work on more projects simultaneously. The candidate will have good computer skills (Office at least), excellent communication and organizational skills. The candidate must have a very good attitude towards team-work.
Excellent oral and written English and French is essential. Knowledge of a third language could be an advantage.
The Project Coordinator will report directly to one of the Senior Project Managers of the department.
The candidates should be available to start immediately.
Persons interested should send an application by e-mail to Claudia Pansa, HR Business Partner, at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 17 November 2017.