The ICC Institute of World Business Law (the “Institute”) is a think-tank that provides research, training and information to the legal profession concerned with the development of international business law.
The Institute is currently looking for a Junior Project Manager, reporting to its Director. The position is based at ICC’s headquarters in Paris.
The Junior Project Manager will assist the Director in putting into place the action plan defined by the Institute. In order to organize the events, he/she will liaise with the Training and Conferences (“T&C”) service of the ICC.
The role involves the following tasks (non-exhaustive list):
- Handling the network of members (registration, answering queries etc.)
- Coordination of the development of training programmes;
- Organisation of the members’ meetings and colloquia;
- Promotional activities (flyers, brochures, web page, LinkedIn groups…);
- Publication of the newsletter (bi-annual);
- Organisation of the Institute Prize;
- Coordination of Institute training activities with the T&C department.
The Junior Project Manager will also work on other activities in coordination with T&C, such as:
- Put in place Partnership strategy chosen by the Secretary General of the Court and make the necessary follow-up with partners;
- Administer the training credits with the Bar associations.
Ideally, the candidate will have experience in project management, and will be capable to manage a project autonomously from A to Z. It is an advantage if the candidate has a law background, ideally in international commercial law, litigation or arbitration. The candidate will have good computer skills (Office, CRM), excellent communication and organizational skills. The candidate must have a very good attitude towards team-work.
This is a bilingual position, excellent oral and written English and French are essential. Knowledge of a third language could be an advantage.
The candidates should be available to start mid-January.
Persons interested should send an application by e-mail to Claudia Pansa, HR Business Partner, at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 3 December 2018.