The ICC International Centre for ADR administers all cases filed under the ICC Mediation, Expertise, Dispute Board and DOCDEX Rules, including cases relating to the new generic top level domain name disputes. It is also in charge of the promotional activities regarding the above mentioned rules and services, together with the Arbitration and ADR Promotion department.
The ICC International Centre for ADR is currently recruiting a Bilingual Assistant.
The position is based at ICC’s headquarters in Paris.
The role involves administrative tasks including:
- Database management and updates
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Preparation of daily mail (typing, formatting, printing, sending out faxes/emails/DHLs/mail)
- Fax/DHL follow-up
- Acknowledging receipt of payments and processing payments
- Filing and archiving of documents
- Room bookings and assisting in the preparation of meetings
- Assisting in the organization of business travels of members of the Centre
- Assisting in any other task under the supervision of the Manager of the Centre
The candidate should have at least two years of relevant professional experience. Ideally, the candidate should have previously worked in a legal environment. The candidate must have excellent computer skills. The candidate must have a proven record of working detail oriented and carefully. The candidate must have a very good attitude towards team-work.
Excellent oral and written English and French are essential.
The Bilingual Assistant will report directly to the Manager of the Centre.
Persons interested should send an application by e-mail to Claudia Pansa, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org and Alina Leoveanu, Manager of the ICC International Centre for ADR at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 2 May 2018
- Immediate availability
- Salary between 25 and 27k