Sponsorship Assistant – Global Development Department Vacancy
The Global Development Department is currently recruiting a sponsorship assistant for a period of 12-month fixed-term contract.
- 12-month fixed-term contract
ICC is the world business organization, a representative body that speaks with authority on behalf of enterprises from all sectors, of all sizes, and in every part of the world. The mission of ICC is to promote open international trade and investment and help business meet the challenges and opportunities of an integrated world economy.
The Global Development Department is responsible for generating revenue through the creation of new commercial relationships and products and services. This includes ICC’s sponsorship programme, sourcing, identifying and managing sponsoring opportunities notably by working with all ICC departments and our network of National Committees
- Marketing: drafting of promotional material, DRM management for emailing campaigns, coordination of marketing campaigns
- Logistical support: Benefit emails and follow up with sponsors, updating website, coordination of material for events, social media and blog posts, registration of sponsor guests
- Administrative support: Invoicing, Dossiers to authorize sponsorships
Duties and tasks
Drafting of promotional materials
- Sponsorship opportunity documents – Updates of the yearly brochures and ensure review from Project Managers (PM) and the Sponsorship Coordinator.
- Pitches – Propose texts for general audiences and specific targets for Policy and Arbitration
Database management for emailings
- Update CRM – Research and proposal of targets within the ICC CRM depending on the event (Policy and Arbitration), add new contacts to CRM.
- Creation and monitoring of target lists for every event – Based on the topics of the events creation of the segment to contact for every emailing campaign, deleting current sponsors or people not interested in our projects.
Coordination of marketing campaigns
- Calendar of send outs – Proposal of emailing dates for the different projects and coordination with PM
- Creation of marketing campaigns using Email Vision and Click Dimension– Assembling the sponsorship marketing campaigns for Policy and Arbitration
- Update of the sponsorship website – Include new events to feature in the sponsorship website.
- Update of the Sponsorship Opportunity documents – Updating the website for events.
- Logos – Rotation gallery for sponsors in every event website.
Benefits emails & follow up with sponsors
- Coordination of logistical information for sponsors – Coordinate the details with the PM for every event and share this information with the sponsors in a time frame suitable for the event.
- Follow up on logistical questions for the events – Coordinate with PM on shipping dates, deliveries and sponsor logos.
- Attribution of sponsored lunches and coffee breaks – In coordination with the PM coordinate the calendar of coffee breaks and lunches from sponsors.
Coordination of material for events
- Coordinate the creation of materials– Coordinate with the design team and the PM on the materials for the event’s kakeimonos.
- Printer services – Coordination with the PM and General Services on the sponsor materials to include in the folders for the events and other (tablecards, descriptions etc).
- Coordination of shipments – Either to HQ or to the event’s venue with the PM.
Social media posts and blog posts
- Approval of SM text and coordination with communications and marketing department.
- Follow up with PM and sponsors on guest blog posts proposals.
Registration of guests
Coordinate with our sale administrator the registration of free guests and guest for social
Dossiers to authorize sponsorships
- Compilation of documents to facilitate the approval of sponsorships from our prospects.
- Creation of invoices and follow up with sponsors: For the Policy department and coordinate creation of invoices and transfer of documents to arbitration sponsors.
- Liaise with accounting: After agreement with the sponsor, transfer invoices.
- Continued communication with PM: Keep track of outstanding invoices for the different projects.
- Follow up on outstanding invoices: Make sure payment is due or follow up with email and phone communications with sponsors regarding the payment procedure.
- Bac+4 or higher with a marketing or sales background
- Good organizational skills, as well as team spirit
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, internet tools, social media, with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and French (other languages a plus)
- Well organized, ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects, meet deadlines
- Collaborative, work well with colleagues, able to build and sustain strong working relationships
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter by e-mail to Aisling Achoun at email@example.com and to Sandra Sanchez-Néry at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to the Human Resources Department: Recrutement_Service@iccwbo.org
Closing date for applications: 25 avril 2017