As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 170 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity and expertise.
The Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration is currently recruiting a Spanish-speaking Assistant to work with its case management teams.
The role involves administrative tasks including:
- Daily mail (preparation of letters, correction, formatting, sending out emails and express courier letters)
- Electronic and paper archiving
- Follow up of cases under the supervision of lawyers
- Database management for the Court procedures
- Preparing Court’s documents and notification of Court’s decisions
The candidate will:
- Be well organised, efficient, and able to work autonomously with initiative
- Have excellent computer skills (mainly Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Be able to work in a multicultural team
- Have some administrative experience
- Possess excellent oral and written English and Spanish skills, Portuguese is a plus
Terms and conditions
Start date: As soon as possible
Department: Dispute Resolution Services . The Assistant reports to the Counsel of the team.
Contract type: CDI
Remuneration: Competitive, contingent on skills and experience
How to apply: Interested candidates should send the following to Michèle Clergeaud, Internal Training & Administration Processes Manager, at email@example.com
- Cover note (one page maximum) highlighting key skills and experience in line with the candidate’s profile and key competencies
- Professional CV (two pages maximum)
Candidates should specify “Assistant CDI Novembre 2023” in the subject of their email and should have the authorisation to work in France in order to start as soon as possible.
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential, and equality of opportunity is for everyone.