As a leading international arbitral institution, the ICC International Court of Arbitration attracts a growing caseload from all over the world. The cases are administered by specialised teams with knowledge and experience of the major legal and cultural traditions. Each team is headed by a Counsel and assisted by two or three Deputy Counsel, and two or three assistants.
The role involves administrative tasks including:
- Daily mail (preparation of letters, correction, formatting, sending out emails and express courier letters)
- Electronic and paper archiving
- Follow up of cases under the supervision of lawyers
- Database management for the Court procedures
- Preparing Court’s documents and notification of Court’s decisions
Applicants should be well organized, efficient, and able to work autonomously with initiative and have excellent computer skills (mainly Word, but also Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Applicants should also be able to work in a multicultural team.
Some administrative experience would be desirable. Excellent oral and written English is essential. Fluency in French is preferred. Knowledge of any other language is an advantage.
If you would like to be considered, please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter by email to Michèle Clergeaud, Administration & Training Officer, at:
Candidates should specify “Court vacancies Bilingual Assistant No. [T91_2018]” in the subject line of their email application.
Closing date for applications: 6 May 2018
- Immediate availability
- Salary between 25 and 27k