About our organization
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) is the world’s largest business organization representing more than 45 million companies in over 100 countries. ICC’s core mission is to make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere. Through a unique mix of advocacy, solutions and standard setting, we promote international trade, responsible business conduct and a global approach to regulation, in addition to providing market-leading dispute resolution services. Our members include many of the world’s leading companies, SMEs, business associations and local chambers of commerce. We make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
About the role
We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products (books; eBooks, online training etc.) orders and deliveries.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy teamwork, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and help achieve sales targets.
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the logistics team to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- The candidate must speak, read and write English and French fluently.
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
Terms and conditions
- Location: The position is located in Paris, France.
How to apply
Applications, consisting of a full CV and a cover letter should be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org