Project Manager (CDD 12 months) ICC Marketing and Promotion – Dispute Resolution Services
ICC Dispute Resolution Services (ICC DRS) invites applications from dynamic and motivated candidates for a Project Manager position to oversee and implement an ambitious programme that marks and celebrates the Centenary of the ICC International Court of Arbitration.
About our organization
As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 100 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity and expertise.
ICC Dispute Resolution Services (ICC DRS) invites applications from dynamic and motivated candidates for a Project Manager position to oversee and implement an ambitious programme that marks and celebrates the Centenary of the ICC International Court of Arbitration. The Project Manager will work with all members of the DRS Marketing and Promotion Team and collaborate, as necessary, with other internal teams, including ICC Global Comms and ICC Global Events to help achieve the promotion and marketing objectives of the Centenary Project. The post is based in Paris.
- Coordinate and develop a programme of online and in-person activities, including the communications and promotional campaigns to mark the Centenary of the ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Manage and deliver the Centenary multi-strand programme from initiation and planning through execution and monitoring, including closing and measurement
- Create a clear track of project milestones and deliverables and being responsible for planning tasks, monitor progress, and files sharing
- Develop the Centenary brand in cooperation with the Marketing and Comms Teams and the external agency
- Consult with all stakeholders and with the steering group to lead the project implementation, setting up and coordinate the necessary working groups
- Coordinate time, budget, and other resources to complete work within Centenary programme guidelines
- Build and deliver an engaging action plan that meets the project specifications.
- Supervise the work of a Project Officer, ensuring that key milestones are reached
- Manage the project’s timelines and coordinate the internal and external communications of the activities within required SLAs
- Monitor and report on the progress of the project, evaluate and compare actual versus planned performance. Resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Liaise and work together with all stakeholders, being internal staff members, or sponsors, partners, volunteers and committees regarding the planning and execution of Centenary activities and events
- Coordinate communications among team members, including planning regular status meetings
- Assist the Head of Marketing and Promotion to develop and implement the communication and promotion strategy and plan to raise the awareness of ICC Court Centenary.
- Collaborate with the Global Communications Team and the PR Agency to make appropriate use of different communication channels including digital and print media in raising the profile of ICC DRS and reaching a wider audience
- Coordinate the update of information and the content creation for all relevant channels (website, app, publications, emailing, newsletters, etc)
- Five+ years’ experience planning, executing and managing events and/or event-related marketing activities
- Three+ years of project management experience
- Good knowledge of project management methods and techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Legal industry experience is considered an advantage
- Work experience in an international environment is desired
Education and Skills:
- University-level education in Management/ Business/Marketing and Communications
- Fluent English with solid writing skills; fluency in French is a plus
- Full proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Relationship management and networking skills
- Proven experience in programme and project management
- Proven managerial skills and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to tackle challenges constructively and find creative ways forward
- Strong attention to detail in a high-volume project
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Terms and conditions:
Location: Paris, France
Contract: CDD 12 months renewable
Start date: November 2022
How to apply: Any interested persons should send their applications by email to email@example.com mentioning “[Project Manager Centenary]” in the subject line of their email application.
Please indicate if you possess the necessary papers to work in France.
Closing date for applications: 21 November 2022
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential and equality of opportunity is for everyone