As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 170 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity and expertise.
ICC is currently going through transformation and has initiated multiple change programmes. We are looking to bring an experienced PMO/Programme Management expert not only to lead few projects, but to also help enhance the overall project management capability at ICC.
- Develop the PMO office by defining and implementing clear governance, policies, procedures, tooling & KPIs follow up.
- Build and manage ICC project portfolio pipeline – this will require the identification of all ongoing projects in the organisation, review and coordination of projects business cases and taking more complex requests for approval to the project steering committee.
- Monitor project performance, budget, scope, quality and risk management, ensure projects leads provide regular status updates and build projects status reports, RAID reports, etc. to provide the necessary information to senior management and facilitate the decision-making process.
- Lead specific projects as a project/programme manager – one of which will be the continuous improvement programme, which requires coordination with and coaching/management of continuous improvement champions that lead department specific processes improvement initiatives.
- Enhance ICC project management maturity by providing coaching and support to project leads. ICC is already in the process of running project management chapter – you will be expected to lead this chapter and help it evolve and increase project management maturity of its members by coaching teams on various project management themes such E2E Project Management lifecycle, planning process, scheduling, risk management, etc.
- Be the central point of contact for any project management advice needs across the organisation and provide support to projects leads allowing them to continuously follow project management best practices, including scope definition, cost and resource management, risk management and projects benefits identification and realisation.
- Promote the continuous improvement of project delivery processes, tools and techniques to ensure consistent and successful project delivery.
- Handle any other PMO duties as mandated by the Director of Transformation.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Very good knowledge of Project Management methodologies (PMI, Prince 2, etc.)
- Good knowledge in continuous improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean, 6 Sigma, TQM, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of MS Suite (for e.g.: Excel) and one of the following is considered as an asset: Microsoft Project, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and/or SharePoint, background in PPM tools.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience as Project Manager, PMO or Continuous Improvement
- Project Management certification (CAPM, PMP, P2 foundation, P2 practitioner) is a plus.
- Ability to manage complex projects end-to-end, leveraging the most appropriate analysis and tools.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project Online ecosystem.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholders’ management skills
- Ability to work with and influence a wide range of levels in the organization – including C-suit level.
- Ability to think and work at a “strategic” level as well as at a “project and operational” level.
- Advanced in English and French.
Terms and conditions
Estimated start date: December 2023
Department: Transformation Office
Contract type: CDI
Geographic location: Paris
How to apply: Please send your applications by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 15 September 2023
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential and equality of opportunity is for everyone