Program Manager for the Project Management Office at ICC
ICC is currently going through transformation and has initiated multiple change programs. We are looking to bring an experienced program management expert not only to lead few projects, but to also help improve the overall project management capability at ICC
As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 100 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
ICC is currently going through transformation and has initiated multiple change programs. We are looking to bring an experienced program management expert not only to lead few projects, but to also help improve the overall project management capability at ICC.
- Help transformation department identify improvement opportunities, qualify these opportunities by analysing costs/benefits with clear business case and manage the approval process with the project steering group.
- Lead specific projects as a project manager
- Build project status reports, RAID logs etc. to provide the necessary information to senior management and facilitate the decision-making process
- Provide portfolio view and control project pipeline – this will require review and approval of simple project requests and taking more complex requests for approval to the project steering committee; you will need to have oversight of all projects across the organisation and ensure project managers provide regular status update and follow required procedures
- Help ICC enhance project management maturity by providing coaching and support to other project leads. ICC is already in the process of setting up project management chapter – you will be expected to lead this chapter and help it evolve and increase project management maturity of its members by coaching teams on various project management themes such E2E Project Management lifecycle, planning process, scheduling, risk management etc.
- Ensure all project managers follow best practices continuously – track productivity gains by having people follow best practices
- Be the central point of contact for any project management advise / support needs across the organisation
- Own continuous improvement of project management frameworks at ICC
- Report on projects status
- Support ICC users/PM on Microsoft Project Online practice
- Bachelor’s degree in business, project management or similar field
- Preferably has industry leading project management certifications – PRINCE2, PMP, Professional Scrum Master or similar
- 5+ years of project management experience (preferably technology led projects) – preferably having used agile methodologies
- Ability to manage complex projects end-to-end, leveraging the most appropriate analysis and tools.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project Online ecosystem.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong project management coaching capability and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with and influence a wide range of levels in the organization – including C-suit level
- Ability to think and work at a “strategic” level as well as at a “project” level.
- Advanced in English and French
Terms and conditions
Estimated start date: 1 October 2022
Department: Transformation Office
Contract type: CDD 12 months with possible extension
Geographic location: Paris
How to apply: Please send your applications by email to: PMO.email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 31 July 2022
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential and equality of opportunity is for everyone