Office Manager – ICC Asia
ICC Asia is currently looking for an Office Manager to manage the general Operational and Administrative activities of the Singapore office (ICC Asia and SICAS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
On-site point of contact for all support services at ICC
- Coordination with the ICC office in Paris regarding recruitment, visas, reporting, development and implementation of new employee benefits and contact with legal representatives regarding all HR contractual processes.
- Monitoring contractual relationship with providers.
- Drafting contract of employment and other formal documents related to ICC Asia operations.
- Liaise with Headquarters on matters related to banking, funds transfer as well as invoice approvals and payments.
- Serve as point of contact in all areas related to bookkeeping and year-end closings as well as annual audit.
- Create comparative budgets for supervisor. Ensures purchases are within the constraints of available funds.
- Maintain all insurances for the organization. Liaise with company headquarters and insurance brokers in all aspects of policy renewals and adjustments. Process Certificates of Insurance as needed.
- Prepare the documents for ICC Asia Annual General Meeting and submit the necessary paperwork to the Ministry of Law (Once per year).
Facility and Operations
- Manage all aspects of facility security, maintenance cleaning and repair.
- Processes monthly rent payments and reconciliations.
- Local supervision for Singapore based IT service provider.
- Orders all office and pantry supplies.
- Manages all vendor relationships.
The Office Manager will work with the staff of ICC Asia and with the Management Team in Singapore (SICAS). He/she will liaise with ICC Academy, the support services in Paris (Finance, HR, Legal and IT), all external suppliers and with the local administration.
- 5 to 10 years’ related experience or training required
- Ability to analyse and organize facility operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other administrative services
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced working international environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience creating reports
- Experience using a payroll system.
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive.
Terms and conditions
Applicants should mention whether they are legally entitled to work in Singapore
Location: The position is located in Singapore.
Start date: mid-December 2020.
Department: ICC Asia
Contract type and duration: Permanent position
Remuneration: According to experience
How to apply: Please send your curriculum vitae detailing qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, contact number as well as availability to the attention of Claudia Pansa, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Office Manager – ICC Asia” in the subject line of your application.
Closing date for applications: 17 November 2020