Executive Assistant to the Office of the Secretary General (CDI)
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) is recruiting an Executive Assistant to the Office of the Secretary General (CDI).
ICC is the world’s largest business organization with a network of over 6 million individuals in more than 100 countries. It works to promote international trade, responsible business conduct and a global approach to regulation through a unique mix of advocacy and standard setting activities—together with its world-leading dispute resolution services.
ICC is the leading voice of global business on the international stage. In 2017, ICC became the first private sector organization to be granted Observer Status at the United Nations General Assembly and has major roles in other intergovernmental forums and processes.
We make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
The position – main responsibilities
The Executive Assistant to the Office of the Secretary General holds a key role assisting in the coordination of the calendar of the ICC Secretary General and Chief of Staff, handling the travel arrangements for the ICC Secretary General and Chief of Staff and being in charge of the administrative tasks of the Office of the Secretary General.
- Assisting in the coordination of the Secretary General and Chief of Staff’s calendars
- Assisting with correspondence passing through the Secretary General’s office including event invitations
- Assisting in ad hoc responsibilities within the Secretary General’s office (including for the Chief of Staff)
- Assisting with the internal liaising from the Secretary General’s office (all departments)
- Assisting the Office of the Secretary General with Secretary General projects
- Acting as a PA to the Secretary General
- Performing any task as may be required
- Administrative training – BAC+2 or university graduate
- Minimum of 2-5 years of similar experience
- Fluent in both English and French (working languages)
- Third language would be an asset
- Perfect knowledge of office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet)
- Excellent typing and presentation of documents
- Solid organizational skills
- Meticulous, rigorous
- Respect the confidential nature of work – Discretion is essential
- Be at ease with high-level contacts
The post holder will report to the Senior Manager of the Office of the ICC Secretary General.
Terms and conditions
Location: The position is located in Paris, France.
Start date: ASAP
How to apply
Applications, consisting of a full CV and a cover letter should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: December 10th, 2018.