Executive Assistant, Arbitration & ADR
ICC Dispute Resolution Services invites applications from dynamic and motivated candidates for an Executive Assistant position to support the ICC Court Regional Directors for Africa and Europe/Russia.
About our organization
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) makes business work for everyone, every day, everywhere. Our vision is to enable business worldwide to secure peace, prosperity and opportunity for all. With a presence in more than 100 countries, ICC speaks for 45 million companies – employing over 1 billion workers globally and is the only private sector organization with Permanent Observer status to the United Nations. Our members include many of the world’s largest companies, SMEs, business
associations and local chambers of commerce.
ICC offers a wide array of dispute resolution services specifically intended for international commerce and cross-border transactions. Our flagship service is ICC arbitration, which carries the hallmark of the ICC International Court of Arbitration (ICC Court): a world leader in resolving international commercial disputes. Since its creation in 1923, the Court has administered more than 26,000 cases from across the world. The ICC International Centre for ADR (ADR Centre) provides complementary services, including mediation and other forms of amicable dispute settlement, expert appraisal (including a
service specifically for trade finance disputes) and dispute boards.
ICC Dispute Resolution Services invites applications from dynamic and motivated candidates for an Executive Assistant position to support the ICC Court Regional Directors for Africa and Europe/Russia, with potentially punctual support to the ICC Court Deputy Director for Middle East.
The post is based in Paris.
- Organize the calendar (appointments, meetings, etc.)
- Travel planning (including visas, expenses reimbursement, etc.)
- Deal with the correspondence (drafting and formatting messages in English and French, screening of documents to be submitted for signature, etc.)
- Deal with telephone calls (filtering, taking messages, answering to current queries, etc.)
- Organize meetings and internal/external conferences and webinars (coordinating with the organizers and participants, creating the registration link on Zoom of Teams, dealing with the logistics, mailing, CRM/Database, questions from participants etc.
- File the documents
- Be the point of contact for the colleagues
- Follow up and update the ongoing projects’ files (gathering information and preparing documents)
- Liaise with the ICC other departments as well as other ICC entities (National Committees, Executive Committee, etc.)
- Prepare reports for travel expenses and fees notes
Experience and Level of Responsibility:
- 3-6 years in an administrative, legal assistant or operational role, supporting senior executives.
- Demonstrates ownership by taking initiative and following through on tasks and projects
- Uses best judgment and common sense to work efficiently and problem solve
- Adept at managing competing priorities and keeping others informed of progress
Education and Skills:
- University-level education with aptitude to learn and grow
- Fluent in French and English with solid writing skills
- Full proficiency in MS Office Suite (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Service- and results-oriented team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Meticulous and consistent attention to detail
- Highly organized and priority driven
- Ability to manage a fast-paced working environment, with diverse tasks and responsibilities
- Intellectually curious and committed to continuous learning
Terms and conditions
Location: Paris, France (authorization to work in France is required)
Start date: as soon as possible
Department: Dispute Resolution Services
Contract type and duration: CDI
How to apply: Any interested persons should send their applications by email to Claudia Pansa, HR Business Partner at email@example.com and specify “Court vacancy [Executive Assistant June 2021]” in the subject line of their email application.
Closing date for applications: 9 July 2021