Executive Assistant and PA
ICC is looking for a dynamic and motivated Executive Assistant to support the Office of the Secretary General, which serves as both a private office and a focal point for many key projects and initiatives within the organisation.
Department: Office of the Secretary General
Geographic location: ICC Headquarters – Paris, France (partial remote working possible)
Contract type and duration: CDI
About our organization
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) makes business work for everyone, every day, everywhere. Our vision is to enable business worldwide to secure peace, prosperity and opportunity for all. With a presence in more than 100 countries, ICC speaks for 45 million companies – employing over 1 billion workers globally and is the only private sector organization with Permanent Observer status to the United Nations. Our members include many of the world’s largest companies, SMEs, business associations and local chambers of commerce.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Executive Assistant to support the Office of the Secretary General, which serves as both a private office and a focal point for many key projects and initiatives within the organisation.
Reporting to the Chief of Staff, you will be a key asset within this fast-paced team, providing high-standard administrative and operational support across a variety of tasks.
- Work closely with the team’s other Executive Assistant to provide efficient and reliable administrative support to the Secretary General and Chief of Staff
- Organise calls, meetings, travel, personal arrangements and handle related expenses
- Support optimal time management for the Secretary General by handling personal requests related to travel, appointments, day to day personal and other ad-hoc matters.
- Manage social media accounts for the Secretary General and ensure information is up to date across ICC platforms
- Draft and proofread letters, correspondence and emails with a high attention to detail
- Prepare first drafts of meeting minutes for follow-up and provide support for special projects
- Act as an ambassador for the Office of the Secretary General with exemplary professionalism in dealing with all stakeholders, including senior executives, dignitaries and ICC leadership
Experience and Level of Responsibility:
- 3-6 years in an administrative, legal assistant or operational role, supporting senior executives. Some experience in handling personal matters for executives is a plus but is not required.
- Demonstrates ownership by taking initiative and following through on tasks and projects under the direction of the Chief of Staff
- Uses best judgment and common sense to work efficiently and problem solve
- Adept at managing competing priorities and keeping others informed of progress
- A demonstrated interest in international affairs or public policy is a plus
Education and Skills:
- University-level education with aptitude to learn and grow
- Native or near-native English with solid writing skills; fluency in French is a plus
- Full proficiency in MS Office Suite (especially Word and PowerPoint)
- Service- and results-oriented team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Meticulous and consistent attention to detail
- Highly organised and priority driven
- Ability to manage a fast-paced working environment, with diverse tasks and responsibilities
- Intellectually curious and committed to continuous learning
- Discrete in dealing with confidential matters and materials
Location: Paris, France (authorisation to work in France is required)
Start date: March/April 2021
How to apply: Please send a full CV and motivation letter to SGassist_applications@iccwbo.org
Closing date for applications: 31 January 2021