CRM Project Officer – CDD 1 year
The Digital Marketing & CRM department is looking for a CRM Project Officer for a contract of 12 months.
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) is the world business organization with a network of more than 6 million members in more than 100 countries. Our mission is to promote international trade and investment, encourage responsible business conduct and adopt a global approach to rules through a unique combination of influence and standard-setting – with world-class dispute resolution services. Our members include some of the world’s largest companies, many SMEs, professional associations and local chambers of commerce.
The Digital Marketing & CRM department is looking for a CRM Project Officer whose mission will be:
1) Ensure coordination between the Digital Marketing & CRM team and the end users of CRM and MARKETING tools
– Management of the calendar and agenda of the marketing committees (bi-monthly and monthly)
– Management of (minor) evolution requests from “end users” teams
– Management of the calendar of email marketing campaigns
2) Manage CRM & Digital Marketing tools
– Daily administration of the tool and entities such as Contact/Account/Marketing Lists/email sends/ web Forms etc.
– Training of “end users” (according to tool evolutions, new collaborators…)
– Management of evolutions of end users’ supports such as guidelines and training supports
3) Provide support to end users of CRM and MARKETING tools
– Management and processing of support requests
– Management of the relationship with the TMA service provider (Third Party Application Maintenance)
o A first experience within a CRM Admin team (preferably MD 365) is required
o Good knowledge of the main development tools, a set of application solutions (ERP, CRM, EAI,…) and databases
o Understanding of the company’s environment and activities, the needs and constraints of CRM users
o As English (oral and written) is the daily and mandatory language for ICC internal exchanges, a very good level of English (oral and written) is required.
o As French (oral and written) is the daily and mandatory language for some ICC external exchanges, a very good level of French (oral and written) is required.
o Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to ensure effective collaboration with internal “clients” and service providers
o Rigour to manage all aspects of the administration of a CRM Tool
o Organizational, planning and management skills
o Pragmatism and reactivity to respond optimally to the needs of end users
o Ability to work in a team environment
o Analytical skills to ensure that no detail is overlooked, especially during the daily administration of CRM data and entities
Candidates can send their CV and a covering letter in French AND English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: January 1, 2019