As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 170 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”. We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over US$10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity and expertise
ICC’s CRM Project Manager is responsible for assessing and developing the functionalities in place of the CRM tool (CRM features and data management), according to the management plan and strategy. They will also support online marketing activities, provide internal staff support and training and manage daily operational relationship with CRM provider and ICC ISD.
The position is based at ICC Global Headquarters in Paris, France. It reports to the Marketing and Partnerships Manager and sits within ICC’s Global Marketing and Communications team which works to raise the visibility of ICC’s positive impact on people and planet and extend the influence of ICC’s expertise and solutions on global business issues.
- Ensure continuity in the deployment of the CRM (Microsoft)
- Oversee all procedures and functionalities, making sure that these are respected by CRM users to maximise data quality and keep the system consistent
- Manage the CRM platform structure and architecture, guaranting that it works seamlessly across the organisation, as well as overseeing the evolution of the system
- Verify that the system captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle to maximise business opportunities and synergies internally and externally
- Support and troubleshooting. Find solutions while maintaining consistency of the tool
- Centralise internal and external support, implement CRM standards, policies, procedures to day-to-day work instructions
- Ensure quality of data and efficient segmentation in the CRM to have better targeted activities
- Deliver real-time reporting on campaign performances, key insights and manage results to assist the management and teams in making sound and innovating decisions based on facts and business/industry knowledge
- Produce training tools and guidelines
- Ensure continuity in the deployment of Digital Marketing features hosted in Microsoft Marketing
- Monitor digital analytics to drive trends and insights on needs and process improvement
- Help managers and users to define segmentations and to create and deliver on-going compaigns
- Guarantee compliance and share good business methods and practices with all departments.
- Produce training tools and guidelines
- Bac+5 or higher with a marketing or technical background
- Experience in CRM administration
- Excellent computer skills and adept in Microsoft suite (CMS, html/css knowledge is a plus)
- Good organisational and management skills, as well as team spirit
- Ability to evolve in a complex environment, discreet and open minded
- Ability to challenge business expectations and contribute with innovative suggestions
- Ability to manage short and long term projects, work with different departments
- Great oral and written communications skills in English
Terms and conditions
Start date: November 2023
Department: Global Marketing and Communications
Contract type and duration: CDI, full-time
Remuneration: Competitive, contingent on skills and experience
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send the following to email@example.com:
- Cover note (one page maximum) and a professional CV (two pages maximum) in English
- Candidates should specify “CRM Project Manager” in the subject line of their email application
- Candidates should indicate whether they have the necessary papers to work in France
Closing date for applications: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until an appropriate candidate has been identified.
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere.
And when we say “everyone”, we mean it.
We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential, and equality of opportunity is for everyone.