As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 170 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organization to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity and expertise.
We are currently looking for an ATA Carnet Assistant to maintain the good service of the ATA Carnet International Secretariat of ICC WCF. The assistant will report to the ATA Carnet Manager, in constant liaison with the ATA Carnet Coordinator.
- assist in digital-related projects, such as online/in-person trainings, tests, support and marketing activities
- assist in ATA meetings/events preparation
- assist in surveys, statistics, documents, invoices preparation and distribution
- update ATA membership database and ATA SharePoint
- assist in answering member inquiries and requests
- other tasks as requested by ATA Carnet Manager.
- experience in online/in-person training, support and marketing projects.
- enthusiasm and knowledge of diverse cultural and trade facilitation.
- well-organised, able to work under pressure and respect deadlines
- service-oriented, proactivity and problem-solving skills.
- fluent in both French and English. Knowledge of a third language is an advantage.
- excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- advanced computer skills (MS suite, Excel, SharePoint, Freshdesk, etc.)
Terms and conditions
Start date: ASAP (ideally early March)
Department: Global Partnerships and Development
Contract type and duration: CDD (12 months)
Remuneration: Competitive salary package
How to apply: Any interested persons should send their applications by email at recrutement_serviceRH@iccwbo.org and specify “ATA Carnet Assistant” in the subject line of their email application. Please include:
- Cover note (one page maximum) highlighting key skills and experience in line with the candidate’s profile and key competencies
- Professional CV (two pages maximum)
Closing date for applications: 27 January 2023
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere. And when we say “everyone”, we mean it. We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential, and equality of opportunity is for everyone.