The ICC Mission acts as an important interface between the United Nations and the business community on issues ranging from sustainable development to global trade policy. The Mission runs a number of high-profile events through the year – including the flagship annual “SDG Business Forum” in July.
International Trade and Development
- Public Relations
- primary “protocol” liaison with the United Nations for pass allocations, room booking and participation in meetings;
- manage and maintain the Permanent Observer’s schedule and book/confirm external meetings;
- management of key events calendar for the ICC Mission;
- book travel including flights, hotels, and other reservations as needed;
- track team vacation schedules;
- support payroll administration as required;
- manage expense reports and coordinate invoices with external vendors.
- primary responsibility for the preparation of conferences and external meetings, including: selecting locations, coordinating catering, assisting in material preparation, speaker confirmation, AV and conference room set up;
- support communications and marketing campaigns to promote ICC events within the UN system and NYC business community;
- primary point of liaison for speakers and VIP guests.
Who we are looking for…
A young professional with 1+ years of relevant experience – ideally in the production of major conferences and events. First-rate attention to detail and a can-do attitude are a must. An interest in – or knowledge of – the work of the United Nations would be advantageous.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in the United States of America.