As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 170 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity, and expertise.
The Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration is currently recruiting an Assistant, to work with its case management team in Hong Kong.
The role involves administrative tasks including:
- Daily mail (preparation of letters, correction, formatting, sending out emails and express courier letters)
- Electronic and paper archiving
- Follow up of cases under the supervision of lawyers
- Database management for the Court procedures
- Preparing Court’s documents and notification of Court’s decisions
- Previous experience in an international environment, proficient in written as well as spoken English. Fluency in other languages widely spoken in North Asia would also be desirable.
- At ease with administrative and organisational functions.
- Have a team-oriented approach but be able to work autonomously.
- Be well organised and proactive.
- Proficient in MS Office programmes
Terms and conditions
Start date: As soon as possible (ideally September-October 2023).
Candidates should indicate if they possess the necessary papers to work in Hong Kong.
Department: Dispute Resolution Services – Hong Kong
Contract types and duration: Long term contract, full-time
Remuneration: Competitive, contingent on skills and experience
How to apply: Any interested persons should send their applications by email to email@example.com specifying “Assistant DRS Hong Kong” as the subject of their email.
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere. And when we say “everyone”, we mean it. We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential, and equality of opportunity is for everyone.