ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – GLOBAL POLICY (CDI)
The ICC Global Policy Department is currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant to execute transversal logistical and operational tasks in support of the advocacy and standard-setting activities of the department.
As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 100 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organisations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local business in global decision making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as providing tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity and expertise.
The ICC Global Policy Department is currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant to execute transversal logistical and operational tasks in support of the advocacy and standard-setting activities of the department. The Administrative Assistant will handle cross-department operational and logistical functions and may additionally provide administrative support to team members, as appropriate.
- Coordinating registration for meetings at intergovernmental organisations such as the WTO and OECD.
- Supporting effective data management, including CRM maintenance.
- Coordinating the organisation of working group meetings.
- Full financial administration of special projects.
- Administrative support for the conclusion of service contracts and agreements with partners.
- Support on-boarding of new hires.
The ideal candidate will have
- proven practical experience in a relevant role.
- a good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint); familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools a plus.
- collaborative team spirit and interest in working with a dynamic and diverse team.
- outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- ability to manage a fast-paced working environment and to handle a range of projects at once.
- ability to take initiative and follow through on projects.
- judgement to seek guidance and direction as appropriate and needed.
- exceptional attention to detail.
- excellent written and oral command of English, knowledge of other languages would be a plus.
Terms and conditions
Department: Global Policy, the position will be based in Paris, France.
Contract: Permanent contract
How to apply: Please send a full CV (of no more than two pages) and motivation letter (no more than one page) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should specify “Administrative Assistant – Global Policy 2022” in the subject line of their email application.
Closing date for applications: 20 May 2022
At ICC, we make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere. And when we say “everyone”, we mean it. We celebrate the diversity of our people and strive to inspire acceptance, cultivate a culture where difference matters, inclusion is essential, and equality of opportunity is for everyone.