Training and Conferences: Internship
ICC Training and Conferences offers the opportunity for a student, who wants to complement his/her studies with a contact with the professional world, to acquire a practical experience in an international organization.
ICC Training and Conferences offers the opportunity for a student, who wants to complement his/her studies with a contact with the professional world, to acquire a practical experience in an international organization. For further information on what we do, please visit our website: iccwbo.org/events
Event Coordination Internship (English)
The internship is for a period of 6 months starting March 2020.
The intern will be under the supervision of one of the Project Officers in the Training and Conference team.
Tasks entrusted to the intern include:
- different administrative tasks and preparation of documents, letters, evaluation forms, biographies, nameplates, badges etc.
- web, google docs, app editing
- cleaning excel lists for the CRM
- promotion of our upcoming events: emailings and correspondence with contacts and partners
- drafting promotional material for our upcoming events in English
- special help with the ICC NY, ICC MIAMI, ICC/FIDIC and ICC Institute conferences, as well as the Masterclass on contracts
- logistical preparations for upcoming events
- researching potential media partners/supporters
- carrying out any other related duties required to ensure the smooth functioning of the team
- on-site logistics for several events and possibility to attend the ones taking place in Paris during the internship
Communication / Events / Business / Law / International Relations student (interest in event organization and/or international commercial law and arbitration would be an advantage).
- A memorandum of agreement (convention de stage) established or to be established between ICC and the intern’s university or institute of origin is compulsory (French Act n° 2006-396 of 31 March 2006). An application without a memorandum of agreement (convention de stage) will not be considered.
- The intern must have an appropriate insurance valid in France for any damage caused to a third party (third party liability insurance: “assurance responsabilité civile”) and a social insurance (illness, work accident…).
- The intern should be fluent in English. The knowledge of Portuguese, Spanish, and/or French another language would be an advantage.
- The intern should be organized, meticulous, detail-oriented and motivated.
- Good computer skills are required.
Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate.
Internships/stages are remunerated according to French law.
Internships are full-time. The average working week is 35 hours.
The purpose of an internship is not to lead to further employment within ICC but, as mentioned, to complement an intern’s studies.
The Intern will receive a monthly gratification of about EUR 600 + meal vouchers + partial compensation (70%) of public transport costs.
We strongly advise you to undertake the application process as soon as possible in order to start the internship on time.
If you are interested, please send an application letter including your curriculum vitae, to our team: firstname.lastname@example.org